Grubin shoes are made only from environmentally friendly materials that are safe for human health and the environment in close cooperation with orthopedic doctors.
- Women's orthopedic shoes RIM, Grubin
- Orthopedic shoes RIM is a classic of orthopedic shoes for your foot health.
- Developed with the participation of European orthopedic surgeons!
- The only material is a mixture of Mediterranean cork oak bark and natural latex, which makes the sole durable, flexible and has excellent cushioning properties.
- The upper layer of the insole is the highest quality leather, which absorbs moisture, does not slip and does not scratch.
- The sole of the sole is made of high-quality microporous rubber, which ensures stable contact with hard surfaces and is durable in the toe.
- The upper materials made of natural and artificial materials are specially treated from the inside so as not to rub the skin of the foot.
- Correct load distribution on the feet;
- Prevention of foot diseases (flat feet, bone, toe deformities);
- Correction of longitudinal and transverse flat feet, "bones";
- Reducing the load on the lower back, spine and joints;
- Prevention of skin, ligament and joint injuries;
- Improving blood circulation and reducing swelling;
- Prevention of varicose veins and leg diseases;
- Prevention of flat feet and varicose veins during pregnancy;
- Comfortable overweight movement;
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor wear.
- Top quality genuine leather with a smooth surface. Top covered with glossy polyurethane film for strength.